❤Followers❤

Monday, January 10, 2011

✿this is so called, shit face✿

 11th Jan 2011

the ugly truth
all the photos u see
is after edited..
for some dint edit 1
i used flash while taking photos
so the flash covered the acnes and scars

i got went for facial treatment
and tried a lot of products
what i can say is that..
my skin is kinda emotion

when its mood is good
my face condition will be damn good
no pimples at all but just scars [i still can accept that]

but when it is moody
it will pop out hundreds and hundreds of pimples

those scars alrd make me very headache
but still can accept
but if it is together with pimples?!
i will nearly die to face it
I HATE MY SKIN VERY MUCH!!!!

maybe....bcoz of i alrd long time dint do facial
the last time i do facial is alrd half year ago
so...my skin become very dirty and start to pop out a lot of pimples

or maybe those products i used...is not suitable for my skin

well...some photos to share..
pls..dont get shock (under 18)

i took this photo last night
the day before go for facial treatment

 just now took 1..this is right face

left face is much more better than right face

when it almost recover from redness..i will share again..
see the process of its healing bah
and now i am using Hada Labo which suggested by a best fren of my~
it works on her, and i hope it will works on me too =]

No comments:

Post a Comment