❤Followers❤

Sunday, August 14, 2011

✿my plan✿


on 15th Aug 2011

now is week 12 alrd..(15th[mon]-21th[sun])
after tomorrow done my last presentation in Degree (SM),
i will rush my FYP since it need to pass up on next week (week13)
gonna amend my part in chp2 and chp3 T^T
i wish i can done it by Friday becoz i planned to go KL on Friday
god bless me pls XP

my Final Exam: (last exam in Degree) (*^ヮ^*)
8th Sept is my 1st paper (international business)
13th Sept: 2nd paper (Strategic Management)
15th Sept: E-Marketing
21st Sept: E-Commerce
24th Sept: Strategic Marketing Planning and Control

the time-table considered as not that pack
so..i got more time to prepare for this 3 weeks exam

this week...will finish presentation and FYP
after that will go KL on Friday and back on Monday ^^
wanna buy formal outfits for internship purpose (´ε` )
my training will fall on 1st Oct to 31st Dec
currently finding room that no need sign for 1 year agreement T^T
hope can settle the renting room matter soon!

week 13 will start to do revision for final exam
this 1 month+ effort hope will give me better result
really want to get above 3.0 !!
oh noooo~~~~~~ o(︶︿︶)o

after exam will have farewell celebration with housemate at Tao Cuisine (Auto City)
o(╥﹏╥)o gonna miss them badly!!!!

hope everything go smoothly..
and..
i was planning to go Paris next year!
Smith said will go with me and maybe....Xin will join us too ^^


forgive my lousy drawings (◕〝◕)
wish i can step on the Paris's land soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment