❤Followers❤

Monday, November 15, 2010

✿my DAY and non-stop partyING✿

on 16th Nov 2010

yeah~~~~today is my DAY!!!!

last night really have a unforgettable party with all my friends
thxQ guys...(*^ヮ^*)
rewind back to the day i still in my mummy's stomach
thxQ mummy....sustain all the awful pain!!
u are strong...and u give me strength..
i love u mummy!!(◕〝◕) and ofcoz daddy!!!!
guess what...?! i will be born very soon(∩_∩)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
after last night party with them
tonight..have another party with frens again!!
not a big party,not a big group of frens
but really have unforgettable dinner with them
(Kezmen,Yean and Jax)

after the dinner
we all went to Jax's hostel
played Uno...Poker~~~~
listened songs...on9...
and received a lot of wishes from frens and family
through call..msg...and FB ^^

when wan back .. it's rain
it's HEAVY rain!!!
the sky became so red and purple!!

so...we rushed back hostel with UMBRELLA!
lolx...
imagine!!!
i ride my BIBI with an UMBRELLA!!
so noob look leh..
anyway.....thx u guys accompany me past my 21st bday!!!! =)






p.s/ more photos【click here】~

No comments:

Post a Comment