❤Followers❤

Monday, November 29, 2010

✿something BRIGHT up my dayz✿

 30th Nov 2010

just now..when i was listened to Hitz.FM
suddenly i heard a sharp voice from outside
it's a CUTIE bird stand on my window and keep peeping!!
its voice is damn sharp
it is so so cute~

i faster grab my Red Ants and turned off my flash light
to avoid scare it away

and then...
faster snap snap and snap~
and it keep peep peep and peep~
seems like it singing for me(◕〝◕)
and i do photoshooting for it =)

when i stopped snap
it flow away jor...

tadah~~~~~~
hummingbird!!
 peep peep peep(*^ヮ^*)

cute tongue!!!


it suddenly turned around
i though it want to fly away jor

but it dint..
it just change pose for me to snap
haha (∩_∩) 

then it turned back to me
i think it want to build its home
notice what is in its mouth

 thx for be my TOdayz model!!! =)
 ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

No comments:

Post a Comment