❤Followers❤

Friday, December 10, 2010

✿"Celebrate" BEFORE exam start?!✿

on 8th Dec 2010

we went for drinks.....
"Celebrate" BEFORE exam start?!
oh my.....GOSH@@

6 of us~
jax

Lin Kang

kaka

kezmen and yean

and me!!!
hmm...yummy yummmy (◕〝◕)

waiting for something....
bEErsss!!

had some camwhore when wait for it

here it is!!!!

ignore the Mr.tomato behind
focus on those glasses filled with BEERS!

CHEERS!!!!!!

Gaming session!!!

the 1st person...

the 2nd...
asking who drink hmm?!@@

everyone is enjoyed!! =D

get punished~

a "hiao gang" laugh like no other ppl business

come on..it's No.Six..ladiessss

KING!! whole glass baby

my TURN?! KING?!
thx for Kang helped me finish half glass =)

frens....frenss.....(◕〝◕)
Kang and me 【cheers】

me and Kaka

give me a KISS ( c//"-}{-*\\x) 

me and Mr.tomato

me and kezmen

brother..sister..husband..wife

kaka and Mr.tomato

me and yean

来笑出出力!!!
NG 1 : kezmen closed eyes

NG 2 : open ur eyes big big pls
 (Kang very guai...really got 笑出出力)

NG 3 : YOU closed ur eyes again
(notice Kang expression!!)

the perfect one~~~ 【finally】
(jax said, i am going to bite u, if u still closed ur eyes)

love this photo the MOST
it is so LVELY

the couple (◕〝◕)

before going back...
♪♬ Clink Clink ♬♪

the best GROUP PHOTO ever
perfect the end of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment