❤Followers❤

Saturday, December 4, 2010

✿submission of PROPOSAL✿

on 3rd Dec 2010

on 1st Dec, i just knew that we got to submit the event proposal by this week
 i dint get anythg from Chairman..
cant blame him! coz..is my fault
i forget to tell them my old hotmail alrd get hacked

once i get this news..
i faster start my work
One day done the proposal =)
and..very happy!!
coz...more than half ppl of the committee list is all my frens
who are Yean,Kezmen,John,Edward and Lin Kang
hope my ideas can work and the event can move successfully!!!

let me briefly explain my event
in the conjunction of Valentine's day
there is a fundraising event which is selling roses and DIY bottles
most headache matter is..i have to find suppliers!!
the supplier for roses i alrd found, which is Kezmen's relative from Ipoh
then the supplier for decorate materials will be John's relative
but the supplier for bottles i havent find yet

i planned to submit the proposal on 2nd Dec
but officer, Mr.Chiang and marketing society's advisor, Ms.Sim not free
so i postpone to 3rd Dec

prepared myself and here i off

after Mr.Chiang checked
i have to pass to Ms.Sim for her to sign
but too BAD..she not Free!!!
so..i got to postpone again
make an appointment with her on Monday 1pm
pls..pls..pls...pls available for me
i just need ur 15mins!!!
just SIGNATURE nia.. @@"

then... i had dinner together with Edward, Yean and Kezmen at Block G cafeteria
i am so lazy to attend IM lec class 1..
but..
also worth to attend
coz.. lecturer gave us a lot TIPS!!!
he summarized a lot for us!!
told us to focus on which important parts!!
wow!!!!! lucky i dint back home

yea..i am a good student ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment