❤Followers❤

Thursday, May 12, 2011

✿past my hell days and heaven-kind days are waiting for me✿

exam period really killing me
everyday study memorize then study and memorize again
every night dint sleep well
only 5 sleepy hours T^T

now my face and body condition just like a crazy zombie
dull..weak..tired..
all little red buns buns find me
build their little houses on my skin =="
blackie also step around my eyes~

the zombie-look me........very tired yet still very excited larr..
haha...!! bcoz..alrd finished exam looo~
but the only sad things are..
Darren paper and MCS paper are sending me to HELL
just wish it wont be death penalty for me o(╥﹏╥)o
the other two papers may have more confident to get B lar..
haiz...Year3 paper really hard to get an A =[

very very very happy that
there are a lot of activities and parties waiting me for this sem break
Saturday (14th May) will back Tpg
after that may start my first "sem-break date" with Mr.J
may have a movie 2gthr XD
it has been a long time dint go out with Mr.J alrd
the last gathering alrd 2 and the half years back liao
kinda happy to go out 2gthr again!!!

Wednesday (18th) PG M's plan
is the biggest plan in this sem break
i am looking forward to it
cant wait so have my "Gwen" on feet and boom boom shake shake on the dance pool!!
will go there together with my half, hui leng and one girl (a friend of hui leng)
i wish xin can get permission from her parents that to drive us there
bcoz it may triple convenient than take bus
will book 2 days 1 night motel
1st time stay in PG motel.. just hope it's clean!clean!clean!
ofcoz clean in all "aspect" ~amitofuu~~~~

Monday (23th) will accompany mummy to bring sisters to kampar ="=
their foundation classes may start 1 week earlier than me
stay there for 3 days 2 night
haiz..waste my holidays like this..... T_T
i dont want~~~~

the end of my plan...overall there are only two "sem-break dates" which may draw my excited to max
Monday (29th) will back to Kampar ler..
Uni reopen just after that short two weeks sem break
can i have more????

one more exciting news to share is that
next sem, i may go to Uni 2gthr with my sis!!
this is the 1st time i have the chance to study in the same academic institute with them
i dint get the chance when i was in primary and secondary school
due to i am from Hua Lian sch while they are Convent girls
so...can imaging how excited i am? keke XD
but there are only 1 sem for me to enjoy this moment
the limited time (14 weeks) for me
so, i gonna utilize this 14 weeks with them
hope they wont get bored or feel irritating that i keep stick with thm..haha =D



p.s:/ will graduate soon!! woohooo.... one more sem for me to go..and i am a free bird~ but couldn't fly away from the larger cage out there~ gonna "zhen xi zhen xin" my Uni life T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment