❤Followers❤

Monday, June 27, 2011

✿i FELL from bibi again!!! T^T✿

 on 27th June 2011

bad day of the sem T^T

this is the second time i felt from bib
the 1st time just "Or Cheng" a little bit coz i wear long pants

but this time..
i wear shorts!!!
can consider as____________________very Serious to me le~!
this incident happened like this.......
my bibi no electric..then i pulled my sister's bibi to let my bibi move
manatau....we suddenly imbalance and felt down badly..
lucky my sister dint felt down
the only Stupid person is me________i am the ONE! T^T

my bibi was on my top!!
被压着~弹动不得~
then got few kind ppl helped me pulled up my bibi~

at 1st i thought i dint get injure
coz dint bleeding at all
just white white

then on my way back
suddenly felt my knees very pain
when i looked at it
it alrd became like this...red and bleeding!

after that i went sister's hostel to clean it up
right hand_little bit wounds + "Or Cheng" + swollen

left leg_ not so serious
 right leg_very serious!

i feels like need to let some professional to clean it
so i went to clinic Maanoj (beside Kampar Station)
thx for Ai Ling fetch me =]

see my hand swollen alrd..can spot the differences?
 (in clinic, while waiting for my turn)

then..the nurse called my name
tadah~~~~~~~~~~~~
can see that needle?
yea!!! need to INJECT to prevent 破伤风
my response is..WHAT?! Injection?! very scare leh!! =X

(while cleaning and sterilizing)

done!

other photos taken in room
clearer ~




my nail  "Or Cheng" liao!

 this is the medicines they gave me
included pills for allergic, gastric, antibiotic, and relieve pain
all these four packs of pills + cleaning&sterilizing wounds + injection
total it cost me RM50!!!

what the.............!!!
need so exp mou?!

at last...really thx to my friends who help me and care me
thx for all of ur caring and i really appreciate it.."gam dong" ^^
and also need to thx my sisters =]


a big lesson for me: not to pull others e-bike/motor but to let the professional to push me~

1 comment: