❤Followers❤

Sunday, June 19, 2011

✿my dre❤m✿

Dream will be different and may change from time to time

when i was in primary sch
i dream to be a scientist
very funny right? this impossible dream was changed when i went to secondary sch

when in secondary sch
i dream to own a business
but..i may like to put this dream into goal!
this goal will never change until i make it to realistic

but before i become a successful business women
i have another dream
 i wish to travel to Paris within this 3 years
i wish to stay there for at least 3 months
i wish to experience the life living there

ofcoz i know it will cost me more than the budget i have now
so...within this 3 years
i gonna save and earn more $$ to make myself stand in-front of the Eiffel Towel =]

well...another backup..
if i really cant make it
i may travel to there at least 1 week or 1 month
 although cant stay there..
at least i have the chance to step on the ground of France before the world end XD

on 18th June 2011
i went to the Talent Time with sisters at 10am
and sisters spotted the pic i took for weeks ago!
 i was surprised and excited!
 then i took a pic with my pic XP
 and a pic with my drawing~

i am so lucky to be selected to publish in Uni
sisters told me that not everyone can get the chance like this
so...maybe...it is a good sign that my dream is close to me ?
some kind of motivation for myself =P
 oh yarr...can u see that? my drawing is in there!!!

the helper asked us to sign on the huge banner..
do u know which 1 is my signature?
clue: signature with a little cute bear head.. hahaaaa =]



if i hold on this dream, never give up
i think~
One Day
in this blog will have the photo
that is me
have a cute jump in-front of my lovely Eiffel Tower_Paris (◕〝◕)

No comments:

Post a Comment