❤Followers❤

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

✿Great Dre❤m✿

23rd March 2011

today is a GREAT day for me..
i slept until 12.20pm only awake
and the last dream i dreamed about is CAPPUCCINO
the taste of it is Excellent!!
i never try cappuccino before..not in reality but in dream?!
thx god that let me to enjoy it!
so delicious...

my cup was big...very big..
i use my two palms to hold it
smelled it
and sucked all the creamy bubbles on it
then....drank the Cappuccino
wooots..i still can remember the taste of it although i alrd woke up =]

the Cappuccino was very special
is one of my friend made for me
but it's hard for me to remember who is she
yes..is she...dont know who is that Girl ^^

there are some melted dense chocolate dip on the faces of Cappuccino
and..dont know why in the Cappuccino got chocolate ice-cream and diced chocolate cake
maybe it's so called Dream..
i can DREAM about all the desserts i love appear in that Cappuccino!!
haha.....got great mood today...ooh ya ooh yaa ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment