❤Followers❤

Friday, March 18, 2011

✿i think..i gonna fail Darren's paper✿

on 17th March 2011

this date is meant so much to me
it is a devil day!!

i used 1 day 1 night to prepare for the 2chps which covered in this midterm test
i tried my very best to memorize all the parts
until i got a bit blur and dizzy due to lack of sleep

well...before go in the lec hall
i thought i am well prepared
but when i heard the conversations between my friends sat beside me
i started to feel nervous
because....what they had memorized and prepared
are not something that should be familiar for me!!
meaning....i dint memorize those they had memorized!!!
what the...........Hell..

no more time to memorize
i used the shortest time to memorize some key points and words
thxQ my friends for telling me those key points and meanings
no matter how..it contributed a little in my paper
bla bla bla all the way long from 1st sentences to the last point...
the DEAD, 4 alphabets i can clearly spell it out after the test ended..

not a good day for most of the students sat for this paper
blaming and blaming....on the FB

really wish that i can pass it at least a " C "
now says , please______________________!!

No comments:

Post a Comment