❤Followers❤

Saturday, March 5, 2011

✿March✿

5th Mar 2011

this month is a special month
there are 3 persons who are stay at a very special position in my heart
first of all, wanna wish em Happy Bday!!!!!!!!!

happy bday my Star!!
although this year cant celebrate with u
but i hope u wont be alone at this special day
will pass u ur belated bday present when we meet on May yaar~~~~
remember our M date XD

happy bday, my little cutie twins sisters
hope u two get great result in SPM!!!
soon u two will go out station study
either KL or Kampar
really "mm fong sam" to let u two go so far proceed ur studies
worry u two will become naughty and "bo sim tak cek"
but i believe that u two will stay with ur own dreams..
dont waste ur precious time! fight for future...gambateh!!!

____________________________________lastly___________________________________

happy bday, my yean yean!!!!!!!!
when i in form 5, i never think that will study in the same Uni with u or even stay under the same roof!!
cant even think that our relationship can be so good like "ji mui"
happy to meet u in my life
and
thank you for teach me cooking too..haha!!!!!!! XP

because of YOU (Star, twins sisters & yean yean)
my March become so much colorful & special
hope it will be my memorable month too...




p.s:/ sry that i unable to celebrate bday with star and twins sister due to i have exam,but i wont 4get to prepare ur bday present =]
p.s://planning something EVIL during Yean's bday!!!!!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment