❤Followers❤

Friday, March 11, 2011

✿plans!!! and troubles.....✿

12th March 2011

this month will be a busy month
every weeks filled with assignment, midterm test and presentation
but....nvm......soon it will past
and my Family Vacation will arrive!!!!!


our next Family Trip ------> Singapore!!! (last time was Pulau Langkawi)
my mummy and i alrd planned for long time ago
coz from past, we keep dint manage to go SG with all family members
if not my timetable crashed then is my sisters 1..or my daddy need to work
so everytime i went SG sure got ppl "absent" 1..

but this time.....i try my very best to squeeze out my time
daddy dint work for a week
and sisters not yet go Uni
we confirm can make this PLAN works!!!
hoooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaay!! ^^

hmmm....this Family Trip will be in btw of my MUET test T______T
coz MUET speaking fall on 4th-6th or 11th-13th
and MUET writing, reading, and listening fall on 23th
so..if my MUET speaking session be arranged on 4th-6th,then we will departure to SG on 8th
or else..i need to back on 13th after the MUET test and departure at night liao

although the PLANS really make me very excited
but once i think about my final exam i started headache
29th March!!!! my 1st paper =="
mean after i back from the Family Trip i need to prepare for MUET the other 3 sessions and my 1st paper -> Entrepreneurship

and the other papers will be on 9th April -> Service Management
10th April -> Marketing Communication Strategy
12th April -> Business Ethics

i HATE my timetable being arranged like this..too pack for me!!!
although there is a ONE week gap btw 1st paper and 2nd paper
but...the next day of 2nd paper need to sit for 3rd paper liao!!!
i was like.....again??
i no need to slp liao loooo...stay whole night to prepare that paper liao..haiz....>"<
the last paper is the paper that i most worry
until now....alrd week 8
i dint know what the lecturer had tought
every lecture he will teach until out of topic
make me very confuse and nervous...
hmmm....still say wanna aims at least B+ for all subs....
how can it be possible leh??!??!!?!@@

No comments:

Post a Comment