❤Followers❤

Friday, April 29, 2011

✿flood in Kampar!✿

 was a shocking news right..
Kampar flood!!!

yesterday around 5pm + Kampar here started to rain heavily
and got superb huge thunderstorm too
every seconds will heard the thunder
very very scary...

due to my hostel no electric cant study
so..me and Yean walk to down stairs
and just realized that
the road in front of our hostel was flooding!

when i saw this scene, the 1st feelings of me
is....
very excited lor!
lolx...coz never experience in flood before

this counted as minor flood
we all don't know the serious incident that happened in new town
until we saw the pics and videos that ppl posted on FB

bellow are the photos taken by me (on the way to lake)




















 Yean and me reached the garden












































on 29th April 2011
at 9:44 PM
 if u like it, tick it =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment