❤Followers❤

Monday, April 11, 2011

✿shorter~❤✿

last week, had both treatment and hair cut~ RM48 ==" at Kampar
i cant really accept the price..especially at KAMPAR
it took me 2hours to complete

how it looks like?
some ppl commented look younger..this style suit me
prettier....and adorable...
and also CLASSIC!
(if u read this,u may know i am referring you XP)
lolx...for me....kinda satisfy
coz...somehow my spoiled hair had gone
just pretty and soft hair on my head
i do really feel that this hair style make me look energetic and got youth fu  XD
haha......well....quite happy with this new look
although still got some ppl said i look better with long hair 
hehe..i tell u PEOPLE, soon u will get used with this whole new look
hiak hiak...















Cheeeeeers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


p.s/ plan to buy polo shirt XP

2 comments:

  1. lenglui la...48 for girls is considered very cheap d lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!thx thx......ya mie...for me,a student..still very exp leh..i can get new shoes with that price!!! XD

    ReplyDelete