❤Followers❤

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

✿Internship with Maple Software Creation✿

i am going to finish my studies..
just 1 more sem to go
then will go for 3 months industrial training from Oct to Dec
after that i can throw my Square Hat up to sky liao XD

bcoz of we have to submit the offer letter to UTAR by 29th May
so...i have to start to write resume and send to many companies to apply for internship position

i sent to about.......13 companies..
but only ONE reply me....

on 18th April 2011, i had an interview with Maple Software Creation
it is a website-based company located at Raja Uda, Butterworth
is a quite nice company..i also quite like the things they do
the problem is i dont have any relative at Butterworth
which mean i have to rent a room nearby the office

they will contact me on Friday
hopefully can get this job lar..!! haha...




p.s:/ after the interview, mummy brought us to Pacific shopping..and...shop till qi xiao!!thx mummy! =] muack

6 comments:

  1. Raja Uda ? quite near to my place weh... next time can find you go lim teh?

    btw, your new font makes reading a bit difficult le...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaa....yea~ sure.....!!! XD
    ya mie? it so cute wor..or i make it bigger..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need help?
    Actually, i don't know ur name. Anyway, this is Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jim,
    U can call me Tzemaine..
    i get other offer le..hehe...
    thxQ so so much yaa =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Alright, Tzemaine.
    Mind to share your FB account? Or add me 'Jim Tan'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, there is many Jim Tan and i dont know which 1 is u..so..it's better that u add me..haha
    just click my fb badge on the left column ^^

    ReplyDelete